La Estacion Industrial Park
Area: 975,000 m2
Located north of the residential core, is currently classified as industrial urban soil. This polygon is consolidated and occupied mostly by medium-sized companies.
This polygon is intended for small, medium and large, but that do not require a lot of space.
- It has a total area of 958,000 square meters of which 605,000 m² are for industrial use.
- The minimum plot is 500m ², plot no maximum limit. The maximum occupancy of the plots is 80%.
- Has water supply and water supply for industrial use.
- Natural gas supply.
- Power supply and low voltage (substation itself).
- It is governed by a General Plan and Partial Plan.
- The building ratio is 1 m c / m s
- The maximum height of a ship is 10m (14m visible). With exceptions.